JOB OPPORTUNITIES | TWO VACANCIES AVAILABLE
Victoria Hutchinson & CO | Job Opportunities
JUNIOR STYLIST / LEVEL 2 & 3 APPRENTICESHIP IN HAIRDRESSING
Already a team of 4 we are looking for a new junior stylist to join our busy salon in Bakewell, Derbyshire
· Providing excellent customer service to clients.
· Provide and liaise with salon suppliers if requested by the Director.
· All aspects of hairdressing (as appropriate for an apprentice).
· Assisting other hairdressers located at the salon when required.
· Assisting with wedding hair in-salon and on location
· Selling products to meet the targets set by the director.
· Undertake all training required as part of the apprenticeship, including at college, on-site and on any additional training courses required to enhance your skills as part of your apprenticeship and personal development.
· Any duties which will help the smooth running of the salon, these can include:
Preparation for client bookings
Marketing & social media
32.5+ hours a week
£3.90 Per hr Apprentice national minimum wage
Professional & friendly with the ability to listen and learn. Must be reliable & hardworking.
You should have a good standard of Maths & English, ideally GCSE grade C/4 or above. You may be able to study equivalent qualifications alongside your apprenticeship – to be discussed at college interview.
If you would like to be considered for a level 3 apprenticeship you should already have completed (or soon to complete) a relevant level 2 course.
WHY CHOOSE US?
We envisage that the apprentice will become a permanent team member dependant on performance throughout the apprenticeship.
The chance to enter hairdressing competitions and artistic programmes (not essential)
Ongoing education both in salon and on external courses
If you are passionate about hairdressing and looking to work within a fun and friendly, creative salon environment then apply now here
STYLIST – FULLY QUALIFIED IN LEVEL 2 & 3 HAIRDRESSING
Already a team of 4 we are now looking for a new stylist to join our busy salon in Bakewell.
- Employed & self employed opportunities. Great rates of pay.
- Ongoing education both in salon and on external courses
- Opportunities to progress into higher positions
- Free parking nearby
- The chance to enter hairdressing competitions and artistic programmes (not essential)
If you are a passionate, committed hair stylist looking to work within a creative salon environment then apply now.
Job Type: Full-time & part time available
To apply: Please send your CV & covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org