Name: Jennifer Bones
Job Title: Work Experience 2020
Favourite quote: Live in the moment
- What is your greatest life achievement?
I haven’t achieved my goals as of yet but im currently working towards opening my own studio someday. Having the opportunity to do work experience in a young, up and coming salon gives me an insight on what it takes to start a new business and grow it using social media and online marketing.
2. What do you like about working at Victoria Hutchinson & CO?
Its first hand experience. Everybody at Victoria Hutchinson & Co make me feel really welcome and comfortable to come forward with my own ideas and just be part of the team.
3. What are the values that drive you?
I am extremely passionate about the hair and beauty industry and want to gain as much experience as I can to progress my career.
4. What do you hate most about your hair?
I don’t hate anything about my hair
5. What do you love most about your hair?
I love the length of my hair the most.
6. What is your most embarrassing moment?
I try and forget about all my embarrassing moments
7. Why and how did you get into hairdressing?
Because I wanted to link my passion for makeup to hair as well and working with Victoria who specialises in updo’s and bridal hair was the perfect fit. She also inspires me being young with her own business.
8. Who inspires you?
Plouise is currently my inspiration for makeup and business.
9. What is a secret talent you’d like to have?
Being able to fly – Fast transport!
10. What is your hairdressing style?
I havent yet found my own style but I love vivids and pastel colours.
11. Your top 3 favourite Podcasts/Books?
The girls bathroom podcast – it’s chatty, funny and girly.