Name: Angela Oulsnam
Job Title: Senior Stylist
Favourite Quote: Confidence is 10 percent hard work and 90 percent delusion, just thinking foolishly that you will be able to do what you want to do.
Say yes, and you’ll figure it out afterwards.
- What is your greatest life achievement? Having my gorgeous daughter, Balencia.
- What is your favourite part of hairdressing? I love the creative process. Finding new techniques that I know will improve my work and my clients will love.
- What do you like about working at Victoria Hutchinson & Co?Working with like minded people who are forward thinking and supportive of each other.
- What are the values that drive you? Compassion, good humour and open mindedness. And of course showing my daughter the best of myself and the world.
- What do you hate most about your hair? My hairline and resulting massive forehead.
- What do you love about your hair? I love that it grows quite quickly and it’s pretty forgiving, considering everything I’ve put it through over the years
- What is your most embarrassing moment? It involves the Norovirus and a car journey!
- Why and how did you get into hairdressing? I started my hairdressing journey in Australia studying at Biba Academy in Melbourne, which was an amazing experience.
- Who inspires you? My family.
- What is a secret talent you have? I studied fine art and love to paint.
- What is your hairdressing style? Creating hair that feels lived in with a modern edge.
- What are your favourite podcasts/books? I absolutely love the podcast ‘All Killa No Filla’ as it never fails to make me laugh.